• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 12, 2016

    Lomelinos pajer / Lomelino



    It's finally here!! 
    My new baby is now out in the world (in Sweden), the pie book I've been working on for a while now. I'm so very excited about this one! It's filled to the brim with double crusted pies, galettes, crumbles, tarts, mini pies, pie pops, cream pies.. I'm also sharing my very best pie tricks, like how to make the very best pie crust, how to avoid a soggy bottom and how to make that beautiful lattice top. And of course, what to serve with your pies, vanilla ice cream, caramel ice cream, crème anglaise, whipped honey creme fraiche, how to make your own mascarpone cheese and much, much more. You can buy it from Bokus, Adlibris or your local book store.

    If you make anything from it, make sure to tag your photos #lomelinospajer on Instagram so I can check it out!




    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Culture